Wetdown shirts are now for sale!
Only $15 a T-Shirt; sizes S-2xl. Larger sizes are only a couple more dollars more!
Contact us at Wetdown@thiellsfd.com
Wetdown for 26-Tanker 9/12/15
- We provide safe, cost effective, and high quality fire protection services to the residents of the Thiells-Roseville Fire District.
- We will achieve this by insuring that a sufficient number of highly trained and appropriately equipped firefighters will respond 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We will provide prompt and efficient vehicle extrication service that interfaces well with and supports the existing EMS system.
- The members of the David B. Roche Volunteer Fire Company will assist EMS units by providing assistance at medical emergencies, multiple casualty incidents and disasters.
- The members of the David B. Roche Volunteer Fire Company will function at the First Responder-Operations level for response to hazardous material incidents.
- The members of the David B. Roche Volunteer Fire Company will respond and mitigate emergency conditions that are a threat to life or property during natural and man-made disasters.